Everest Base camp Trekking Route Map: Complete information about Everest base camp trek routes with various options, via Gokyo, Rolwalling, Jiri, Mera-La Pass - click to read on details
Everest Base Camp Trekking Route Map
Table of Contents
Everest Base Camp Trekking route is a world popular trekking trail for travel lovers. EBC trek route takes goes up to 5364m from sea level. On this blog, we will provide information about all routes which go up to base camp. This is the last point you can reach nearby Mt Everest without a special permit.
This blog provides various trekking routes which take valium delivery in America you up to Mt Everest Base camp. If you need any suggestions about these routes please comment or you can contact us directly using our contact form.
Everest Base Camp Trekking Routes
- Lukla Namche Gorakshep Everest Base Camp
- Jiri Bhandar Lamjura-la Pass Namche Gorakshep EBC
- Kathmandu Phaplu (Flight/drive) Namche Gorakshep EBC
- Lukla Namche Gokyo Valley Cho-la Pass EBC
- Lukla Mera Peak Amphu lapcha Pass Chukung Kongma-la Pass EBC
- Rolwaling Tashi laptsa pass Thame Namche EBC
1. Lukla Namche Gorakshep Everest Base Camp Trekking Route
This is the most popular and easy trekking route for Everest base camp trekking. You will take a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla then start trekking from there. This route can be completed in 12 days if you are an experienced, trekker. Normally it takes 14 days to be completed.
Kathmandu Lukla Namche Everest Base Camp Trekking Route Map
- Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) flight and trek to Phakding (2660m). Walking 3 hours
- Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m). Walking 6 -7 hours
- Trek to Tengboche(3860m). Walking 5 hours
- Trek to Dingboche (4410m). Walking 5 hours
- Trek to Lobuche (4910m). Walking 5 hours
- Trek to Everest Base Camp (5364m)
2.Jiri Bhandar Lamjura-la Pass Namche Gorekshep Everest Base camp Trek Route
This is a classic Everest base camp trekking route. Jiri Everest base camp trekking route was the most popular trekking route before Lukla airport stars its operation. This route allows you to spend more days in the Everest region. This route can be completed in 16 to 22 days depending upon your previous experience and walking capacity.
Jiri Everest Base Camp Trekking Route Map
- Drive Kathmandu to Bhandara (1955m) via Jiri
- trej Bhanadara to Sete (2645m).
- Sete to Junbesi (2640m).
- Junbesi to Nuntala (2440m
- Nuntala to Kharikhola (2020m).
- Kharikhola to Pyau (2700m).
- Pyau to Phakding (2640m).
- Phakding to Namche Bazar (3440m)
- From Namche follow the same route as Kathmandu Lukla EBC trekking route
3. Kathmandu Phaplu Namche Gorakshep Everest Base Camp Trek
This trekking route is an alternative for those trekkers who don't want to fly Lukla or want to explore more in the Everest region. You can take a flight from Kathmandu to Phaplu which takes 30min or you can take a road drive which takes 8 to 10 hours. This route can be completed in 16 to 18 days depending upon your experience and walking capacity.
Phaplu Everest base camp Trekking route map
- Fly from Kathmandu to Phaplu (2364m)
- Phaplu to Nunthala (2200m) to Bupsa (2350m)
- Bupsa (2350m) to Surkey (2400m)
- Surkey (2400m.) to Phakding (2652m.)
- From here we will follow the same route as Kathmandu Lukla EBC trekking
4. Lukla Namche Gokyo Valley Cho-la Pass EBC
Everest base camp via Gokyo valley trekking route is an alternative route that combines Everest base camp trekking with Chola pass adventure. This route is more challenging the normal Everest base camp trekking route. The main highlight of this route is you will be able to see four world's highest mountains among the eight in Nepal. This route normally takes 15 to 17 days to be completed.
Gokyo Chola Pass EBC trekking route map
- Fly to Lukla (30 minutes) and Trek to Phakding
- Phakding to Namche Bazaar
- Namche to Dole
- Dole to Machhermo
- Machhermo to Gokyo valley
- Gokyo Valley to Tagnag (4,700m/15,420ft)
- Tagnag to Dzonglha (4,830m/15,850ft) via Cho La Pass (5,420m/17,780ft)
- Dzonglha to Lobuche (4,940m/16,210ft)
- Lobuche – Gorak Shep (5,160m/16,930ft) – Base Camp (5,360m/17,590ft)
5. Lukla Mera Peak Amphu laptcha Pass Chukung Kongma-la Pass EBC
This trekking route is one of the hardest routes and needs proper climbing gear and basic knowledge of climbing. If you want Everest base camp trek with adventure and add some experience of climbing too this is the perfect route for you. Everest base camp trek via Mera la (Amphu Laptcha) pass trek need a week camping from Mera base camp to Chhukung. Amphu Laptcha, Kongma-La pass, and Everest base camp includes two high passes and go up to 5535m altitude. This route can be completed in 18 to 20 days.
Amphu laptcha Pass with Everest Base Camp Trek Route
- Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla; Trek to Chutanga
- Chutanga to Khartitang
- Khartitang to Kothe
- Kothe to Tangnang
- Tangnang to Khare
- Khare to Mera La (Pass)
- Mera la to Kongmanima
- Kongmanima to Seto Pokhari
- Seto Pokhari to Amphu laptcha high camp (5500m/18042ft)
- Amphulaptcha High camp to Chukkung
- Chhukung to Lobuche via Kongma-la pass(5535m)
- Trek to Everest Base Camp(5,364m/17,594ft) via Gorak Shep
6. Rolwaling Tashi laptsa pass Thame Namche EBC
This trekking is camping-style strenuous trekking route which needs some high-altitude walking experience and knowledge of mountaineering. The main attraction Everest base camp will trek trekked after crossing Tashi Lapcha La (5845m). You need proper trekking equipment for this route. You need a climbing permit to perform this trek as you will pass Pachermo nearby Tashi Lapcha. This trek needs 20 to 25 days to complete as per the weather and your walking experience.
Tashi Laptsa Pass and Everest base camp route map
- Kathmandu to Dholakha
- Trek to Simigaon.(2,000m).
- Trek to Dovan. (2,850m)
- Trek to Beding. (3,690m
- Trek to Na Gaon. (4,180m).
- Trek to Kabuga(4,561) Tsho Rolpa (4,560m
- Trek to Drolambau Glacier near Tashi Laptsa Base Camp.
- Tashi Laptsa Pass( 5,845m) and camp on the other side of Khumbu area.
- Trek to Thame (3,610m)
- Trek to Namche Bazar
- From Namche you will follow the same route as Kathmandu Lukla Everest base camp trek route described above.