Annapurna Panorama View Trek - 10 Days
- Duration 10 Days
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Type Lodge Based Trekking
- Best Season Spring (March - May) & Autumn (Sept - Nov)
- Group Size 16
- Maximum Altitude 3210 m
- Scenic drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu
- Stunning panoramic view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri from Fewa lake
- Sunrise view with high snow-capped mountains from Poonhill
- Sunrise view from Australian Camp
- Ethnic groups livelihood and their spiritual culture
Annapurna Panorama View Trek is a short and easy trek that passes through the different ethnic groups, and cultures, great Mountain Views and wild into nature. The spectacular view of Annapurna, Machhapauchhare, Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri range is more clear and fascinating from above PoonHill.
You drive to Pokhara, the city of lakes, also known as the paradise city of Nepal, here you can have an amusing view of the fishtail above the lake. From Pokhara we drive 1 hour to reach our trekking starting point, Nayapul. The trek invites you to explore the beautiful variety of rhododendron and oak trees. Following the north side of Bhurungdi River, the Annapurna panorama view trek touches different small and beautiful village as Ghandruk, Ghorepani and finally to PoonHill. Poonhill is the most popular viewpoint of the Annapurna trekking trail that gives you stunning views of the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna massif ranges and other Himalayan range too.
This trek is an easy trek for mountain lovers and offers beautiful natural wilderness. Annapurna Panorama View Trek can be done with normal health conditions and do not need previous trekking and hiking experience.
This is our standard and recommended itinerary. If this itinerary doesn’t suit to you, we can customize your trip as per your interest and time-frame. Click here for Tailor-Made program.
- All grounded transportation as per program.
- 2 night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu inclusive breakfast.
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara inclusive breakfast.
- Your three times meal (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) and accommodations during the trekking.
- A highly experience well trained government license holder English speaking trekking guide and required porters and their meals, accommodations, salaries, insurances and equipments.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project permit
- TIMs card (Trekkers information management system)
- Annapurna Panorama View Trekking map
- Nepal Gateway Trekking company T-shirt and achievement certificate
- First Aid kit.
- Fresh local fruits.
- All government taxes.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel insurance.
- International flight tickets to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee, which is easily issued upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Your personal first aid kit, equipment and items of personal nature.
- All kinds of drinks (Water/Coke/alcoholic beverage and hot drinks).
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
Thank you all for a fabulous holiday
Hello Nepal Gateway Trekking Company,
We just wanted to thank you all for a fabulous holiday in Nepal . Our mountain guide Dinesh and other staff Suet were excellent through the trek, fast enough to get to accommodation in good time and slow enough to take in the amazing scenery. We both had a great time and collected unforgettable experiences from this Annapurna Panorama view trek.
We will certainly recommend you guys to others. Thank you. Maybe we will visit again soon.
Valerie and KevinUnited Kingdom, Travel Date: 20/12/2018